As the CTO of Banking and Financial Markets industry, I am helping my clients leverage digital technology to transform by creating engaging platforms, and streamlining business operations.
I am dedicated to the success of my clients. I do this by helping them grow, find and acquire new customers and be more efficient and profitable.
I can help, if you…
• would like to understand IBM’s strategy and solutions for financial services
• are considering launching a new business service and want to know how IBM can help
• curious about Artificial Intelligence and its role in your organisation
• are a FinTech and looking for a platform or, access to a specific technology
• are affected by complex regulations (e.g. MiFID II, PSD2/ Open Banking) and want to turn them into opportunities
• wonder how to be innovative, nimble and agile like start-ups
• are looking for a technology innovation partner
• want to define and align IT strategy and operating model to your business
• would like to have early access to IBM’s technology – including research
• want to see how investments in Cloud, Mobility, Analytics, Data Governance can help you to achieve employee and customer-centricity
• are curious about the use cases of emerging technology like block chain for your business.
• Member, Open Banking Implementation Entity, Payments UK
• Financial Services and Payments Council Member at techUK
• Chair, Digital Banking and Open API Working Group at techUK
• Visiting Lecturer at Warwick University
I blog at fintechie.wordpress.com and would love to hear from you.
Specialities: Trusted Advisor, Business Technology, Client Value, Enterprise Architecture, Integration, API Economy and Getting The Job Done.